Tips and Tricks
- Enable auto save: If enabled, items will be automatically saved if you navigate away from the items. To enable, click on your user name in the top right, than on Preferences to see the option.
- Server search with auto-expand: enter a search expression and double click on the search icon. This will perform a search on the server and open the tree to show all search results.
- Item Preview: with the SHIFT key pressed hover with mouse pointer over Matrix Requirement IDs and (for example in tree or in the reference dialog) to see a preview of the items.
- File attachments: either you can use a dedicated file attachment field or just drag and drop files into the rich text editor (also for tables)
- CTRL-s to save items
- Keyboard navigation in the tree: cursor keys, space to load an item
- Keyboard navigation in table controls:
- TAB: next editable cell
- SHIFT-TAB: back
- CTRL-ENTER: down
- ESC: cancel edit
- SHIFT-ENTER in table text fields: opens rich text editor
- Keyboard controls in test result tables (default setup):
- p: passed
- f: failed
- d: documentation
- r: reset
- Rich text editor
- CTRL-i: italic
- CTRL-b: bold